We can't seem to get enough green in our design projects lately.
Pantone's 2017 color of the year is Greenery, a vibrant and cheery hue, but we here at CLOTH & KIND distinctly bend towards the moodier shades. Take a look at each of our favorites and let us know what your can't-live-without shade is... We're always on the hunt for our next go to hue.
1. Rachael's Pick // Benjamin Moore // Hunter Green // 2041-10
2. Kaitlyn's Pick // Sherwin Williams // Gallery Green // SW 0015
3. Tami's Pick // Farrow & Ball // Vardo // No.288
4. Alyson's Pick // Fine Paints of Europe // Coach Green // 3015
5. Krista's Pick // Farrow & Ball // Card Room Green // No.79